This story is about a girl who invites this cute boy to her party. Her dad embarrassed her. This reminds me of when I invited this boy to my party and my mom embarrassed me in front of him
Great connection! Parents are awesome but can be embarrassing sometimes since they know so much about you :)
Great use of blogging format-- the title of the book and your reader response post choice are the title of your blog post. I would love some more details. Try the describing characters as your next choice for blogging!
Great connection! Parents are awesome but can be embarrassing sometimes since they know so much about you :)
ReplyDeleteGreat use of blogging format-- the title of the book and your reader response post choice are the title of your blog post. I would love some more details. Try the describing characters as your next choice for blogging!